Water Waste Reporting Form

If you have observed a water waste violation in the Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District area, you can report the violation using this online water waste reporting form.

Your name and a method to contact you are required so that we can follow up with additional questions about the violation if necessary. This information will not be shared or used for any other purpose.

Online Water Waste Reporting Form

"*" indicates required fields

MM slash DD slash YYYY
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Incident Time:*
You must give your Phone *OR* Email